emotivci.us (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA policy outlines our procedures and processes for addressing copyright infringement claims. We encourage copyright owners and authorized agents to follow the procedures outlined below if they believe content on Emotivci infringes upon their copyrights.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content available on [Your Website Name] infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, you may submit a notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA. Your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material or link to the infringing material.
- Sufficient contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your DMCA notice to our designated agent for copyright infringement claims:
Designated Agent: [email protected]
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material, you have the right to submit a counter notification. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any jurisdiction where [Your Website Name] may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please submit your DMCA counter-notification to our designated agent listed above.
We will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrights.
This DMCA policy is intended to comply with the DMCA, and its provisions may change from time to time. [Your Website Name] reserves the right to modify, alter, or update this policy at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy regularly to ensure your continued compliance with its terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected]